Practice Manager Section
The Chicago Medical Society (CMS) is one of the oldest and largest county medical societies in the country, representing more than 17,000 Chicagoland physicians and their 6 million patients. Having served the needs of physicians for over 150 years, CMS recognizes the essential role of practice managers on the health care team.
In order to address their unique needs and interests, CMS has created a Practice Manager Section. This section has been setup to help you grow professionally. We are now proud to serve those needs with a solid program, in which practice administrators will find new tools for professional growth, including:
- Professional Networking with Healthcare Administrators in Cook County
- Educational Programs and Resources
- Annual Medical/Legal Issues Conference
- Online Forums and Blogs to Discuss Issues in Medical Management with Colleagues
- Online Career Center
- Chicago Medicine - The Premier Chicagoland Healthcare Magazine
If a physician in your office is a member of the Chicago Medical Society, we have structured a reduced amount of $99 for this Section, a significant savings in the non-member cost to join of $395.