Online CME Now Available 24/7
Choose From Six On-Demand Courses.
Earn Up To 6.0 CME Credits
- Physician Wellness: The Medical and Legal Shift Towards a Culture of Safety
- Principles for Physician Employment
- The Joint Commission’s Leadership Standard on Conflict Management: Empowering Medical Staff Leaders to Advocate to “Yes”
- Evolving Trends in Physician-Hospital Contracting: Integration, Relationships, and Collaborations toward Accountable Care
- Fair Market Valuations—Exploring the Black Box
- Who You Gonna Call? Ethics and the Competing Roles of the Medical Staff Attorney & the Hospital Attorney
Whatever your health care practice, or even if you are a young professional entering the field, you need ongoing education to gain valuable insight and strategies. These CME and CLE webinars are held in conjunction with the American Bar Association. So, they are also invaluable for health care attorneys, whether new to the legal field or longtime practitioners. Offered exclusively by The Chicago Medical Society. Your resource for high-quality education.
For more information or to register please visit:
For registration questions and online assistance, call the customer support line 877-880-1335.
For other questions, contact the Chicago Medical Society’s Education Department 312-670-2550 ext. 338, or email: ccole@ cmsdocs.org or fax to: 312-670-3646