CMS Connect Login:



Login Assistance

Dues

Membership Dues



















CMS ISMS Total
IMPAC Total w/IMPAC Monthly w/IMPAC
Regular $395.00 $570.00 $965.00
$200.00 $1,165.00
$76.40 $93.07










4th Year $316.00 $456.00 $772.00
$200.00 $972.00
$61.12 $77.79










3rd Year $237.00 $342.00 $579.00
$200.00 $779.00
$45.84 $62.51










2nd Year $158.00 $228.00 $386.00
$200.00 $586.00
$30.55 $47.22










1st Year $79.00 $114.00 $193.00
$200.00 $393.00
$15.28 $31.95










Part Time $197.50 $285.00 $482.50
$200.00 $682.50
$38.20 $54.87










Emeritus $30 subscription
$30.00 (Optional)



N/A N/A
&Retired









 

The non-deductible portion of your 2015 Chicago Medical Society dues is 5%.
“Lobbying percentage for ISMS dues for 2015 is 8%. This leaves 92% of membership dues as deductible.”

Tax Information

Contributions or gifts to CMS and ISMS are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes but may be deductible as ordinary business expenses. Please check with your tax advisor.  Contributions to the Illinois State Medical Educational and Scientific Foundation may be deductible as charitable contributions.

A portion of your ISMS dues may be non-deductible for federal income tax purposes because they are attributable to lobbying.  The amount of deductibility for ISMS dues in 2016 will be communicated in February 2016 via member publications.

Contributions to IMPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.  Contributions are not limited to the suggested amount.  The Illinois State Medical Society will neither favor nor disadvantage anyone based upon the amounts of or failure of a member to make IMPAC contributions.  IMPAC reports are filed with the State Board of Elections, 1020 South Spring Street, Springfield, IL 62704.  IMPAC contributions can be made with a corporate or personal check.

Document Actions

Join CMS

Why join?  The Chicago Medical Society offers many benefits, including career placement, advocacy, networking, and member to member collaboration. Click here to explore all the benefits of membership.

CMS Connect

CMS Connect is an exclusive community that allows members to discuss the issues impacting their practices today. Visit CMS Connect today.